ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from France!

172cup
Hy! My name's Sebastien, I'm 26 years old and I'm military I live in north of France.

I'm moderator on a french forum about Cliosport. We are interrested about your english clio because you customise it nicely!

I've got a 172cup:

dsc02393pg0.jpg
dsc02394pk5.jpg
dsc02397zy6.jpg
dsc02399wo8.jpg

DSC02022.jpg
DSC02018.jpg
DSC02020.jpg

Thank you for reading!

:D

ur car looks great mate, welcome to cliosport UK
your car needs to be lowered. then it will look very sexy

No more clio's for me!
Very sexy! :)

Needs a slight height adjustment then would look great! Nice work with the dials, looks way better than standard!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Is that not just a standard 172? Dials look good. Need to sort out the fuel gauge though!

I hope you weren't driving when you took the pic of the instrument panel... you weren't wearing a seatbelt!

I guess I should thank your country for producing my car, lol.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Welcome to Cliosport Sebastien . Your car looks good mate . Like the wheels :)

172cup
polarbert said:
Is that not just a standard 172? Dials look good. Need to sort out the fuel gauge though!

For the moment, I've just a green filter for intake, and Devil inox middle and final exhausts!
The fuel gauge was wrong, it was not at good place! ;)

daveio said:
bonjour et bienvenue
vos 172 sembler grands, la meilleure couleur aussi bien

Thank you for your french, and your compliments!

Gégé said:
Hello Sharklover!!:rasp:

:clown:

Ross M said:
hello. loving the blue and white dials !!! so want to do it to my car !

If you need help, ask me! :)

Maz

LY 200
la bienvenue au sharklover de cliosport mon nom est Marie que j'ai des 182 dans le bleu artic, vous des regards de voiture très gentils quoi encore sont vous regardant pour faire à eux dans un proche avenir ? ? :)

172cup
Maz said:
la bienvenue au sharklover de cliosport mon nom est Marie que j'ai des 182 dans le bleu artic, vous des regards de voiture très gentils quoi encore sont vous regardant pour faire à eux dans un proche avenir ? ? :)

:eek: Nice to meet you Marie! I hope a suspension replacement (Bilstein/Eibach) and a Decat. I'm polishing intake pièces for a well-trained engine bay! :D

Maz

LY 200
sharklover said:
:eek: Nice to meet you Marie! I hope a suspension replacement (Bilstein/Eibach) and a Decat. I'm polishing intake pièces for a well-trained engine bay! :D

Nice pour vous rencontrer aussi, là sont un bon nombre de gens sur ici cela pourra vous offrir le conseil au sujet des modifications à votre voiture, ne polissent pas trop dur ou vous obtiendrez les doigts endoloris ha ha ;)

172cup
Maz said:
désolé pour aller outre de la matière dans votre sharklover de fil :D

It looks like French but you switch the words but I understand . Do you use translator??
;)

It's the way I use sometimes too! My english is not perfect! ^^

Honda S2000
Bonjour! I have been to the autosport show in Paris a couple of times at Le Bourget. It was a really good weekend! Nice car.