ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Lincoln

R27
Hi thought i'd join CS as i've just bought my first clio (had it 3 days). Searched for a while for the right R27 and i've finally found one.

It’s a nice upgrade over my first car a 1.2 Corsa. I loved the Corsa but the Clio is in a different league.

Below are some pictures

Corsa

PaintDSCN0646-1.jpg

Clio (Still needs cleaning properly)

Poor Quality as it was taken with my mobile

cliosportpic2.jpg

cliosportpic-1.jpg

Hope to see some of you around :D

BMW M5 & E36
Very nice. Welcome from another Lincoln'er. There's quite a bunch of us round here so keep your eyes peeled. Where abouts are you?

RB 197
Hiya Mark, good to see another Lincoln'er join :)

By any chance do you park near the grandstand on a daily basis?

Awesome choice of car :D

Melissa

R27
Thanks for the welcome messages everyone. Looks like there's a good variety of Clio's round here.

Hiya Mark, good to see another Lincoln'er join :)

By any chance do you park near the grandstand on a daily basis?

Awesome choice of car :D

Melissa

Thanks. No thats not mine near the grandstand but i normally see it parked there. Is that another R27 because i haven't seen it up close?

I pass through Hykeham on the way to/from work so I'll keep my eyes peeled :)

Cool i'll keep a look out for you :cool:

Welcome :)

You work at Dennis Hortons?

We gonna have another meet sometime soon?

Jamie

No i don't work at Dennis Horton's although i drive past there everyday on the way to work. I work in Nettleham near the police station.
A meet sounds like a good idea, i'll definately come along to the next one you have :)

106 gti, RB 182 cup
welcome dude nice looking clio. i work at hortons so will be on the look out for you! :)
what you got a yeti doing up there? lol

R27
That first pic was taken at the skoda dealership i got the car from in Leicester, ssssh don't tell anyone though ;)

RB 197
I don't know if it's another 27 as i haven't seen it up close, just grabbed a glance when driving into town :)