ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Mexico

Clio Sport MrkII 04
Hi fellas!!! My name is Jacob from Monterrey, Mexico.
I have been checking your forum from a long time, but this is pretty much the first time I post a new thread.
I have a 172 04, this is one of the best car I ever had. and make me love Renault cars.

Right now we have on the family 172 as I mentioned and a Scenic II 07, both cars are excelent!!!

The 172 has the following mods:

- ECU map from "del rio power"
- CAI by Green Filters
- front Splitter
- Enkei MM2 16" wheels
- BFGoodrich KDW T/A tires
- race catalyst by Shultz

some pics

P1000624.jpg

P1010313-1.jpg

both Renault's

Scenic8.jpg

Scenic7.jpg

Clio Sport MrkII 04
Welcome mate, i didnt relaise they sold Renault Sport's in mexico!

we started on 2001 with PhII full equipment ( no GPS ) to 2004, 2005 and 2006 was called " Clio Team" it came without xenon lights, climatronic, leather seats.

All 2001 to 2004 were 172 from 2005 to 2006 all were 182.

clio sport 172hp
Hi Jacob,

this is Edgar. I've just bought a 2004 (172), pretty good conditions tough.
i fixed couple of things on the car, but my climatronic still busted. I disconect the battery for changing the main terminals and now is not working. Pufff...i have no clue..
this is my very first renault. Do you know a good mechanic? This is a special car, not everybody can fix it.

thanks.
Ii hope we can talk later ,I need some advises.

cheers
Edgar

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Edgar, you might be waiting a while for a reply buddy, this thread is near on 6 years old...!

Great use of the search function though buddy!!! :)