ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEWBIE FROM MEXICO

clio team 182
HI PEOPLE,MY NAME IS ADAN AND I ARE FROM MONTERREY MEXICO

I WAIT TO BE WELCOME IN THIS FORUM, SORRY BUT MY ENGLISH IS SO BAD JEJEJ,

I AM AN HAPPY OWNER OF TWO CLIOS ONE IS 1.6 EXPRESSION AND THE OTHER ITS A CLIO TEAM 2.0 182HPS

THIS ONE IS THE 1.6 4 DOORS
CAOGLIBE.jpg

AND THIS ONE IS THE CLIO TEAM 2.0
CLIOTEAM.jpg

I HOPE THAT THEY LIKE :)

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
Hi and welcome - loving the black Clio Team!

I was in Cancun for 2 weeks in Mexico back in June but never saw any Clio's at all!

clio team 182
^^^^thank you Daz81, thanks Speccy, mexico is a really beautiful country, but i must to confess that i really would live in europe i like the european style of life jeje, martinhay182clio cancun is a bautiful place, your`e right, like said bainsey00, in mexico isnt a lot of european cars, the people prefer the american cars like chrysler, ford or VAg`s for example VW, very small part of the people prefer Renault or peugeot or another european cars, why?? just god knows ejejje, Paul_B thanks,in mexico the few people that like the clio sport are in love of that car like me jejejje

vicky
welcome to cs mate, que pas sa? still i spell that correct
thats all the spanish i know lol

Last edited:
  Clio Sport MrkII 04
welcome to this forum man!!
we are from same city, your Clio team is great!!! correction 182 were on sale 2005 and 2006

regards