ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Northamptonshire

Clio Gordini 1.5dci
Hi everyone,

Newbie to the forum but a returning to Renault as an owner!

Had a 1.2 Clio back in 2010 but then went through various other manufacturers before returning to the badge after picking up a 1.5dci Gordini in Glacier White last week. Absolutely loving it at the moment!

Clio Gordini 1.5dci
A white gordini? That's gotta be fairly rare?

Welcome to CS!

Thanks!

Yes it seems to be! Apparently less than 40 dci gordinis left in UK at the moment and I’m yet to find another owner so far let alone an owner of a white one!
Several car professionals that I’ve encountered since owning it have instructed me to make sure I look after it!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks!

Yes it seems to be! Apparently less than 40 dci gordinis left in UK at the moment and I’m yet to find another owner so far let alone an owner of a white one!
Several car professionals that I’ve encountered since owning it have instructed me to make sure I look after it!
Definitely. There's a gordini around Banbury but I don't know what engine is in it. Only ever see blue ones though, so white must be even rarer.

Clio Gordini 1.5dci
Definitely. There's a gordini around Banbury but I don't know what engine is in it. Only ever see blue ones though, so white must be even rarer.

Ah my partner works in Enstone so I’ll have to get him to keep an eye out while he’s driving round Oxfordshire way!

Brother in law is a Renault enthusiast and has several models of his own and he’s quite taken with mine so that’s enough for me to know I made a good find in a back street garage! He’s working hard at convincing me to come to Donnington in July with it to join his selection lol

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Never seen a white Gordini before, very nice!

That must be the one from my work, it’s a 200.

Clio Gordini 1.5dci

Attachments

• 8FB9A864-B355-4FB1-AB69-E45F59A5B3A5.jpeg
    8FB9A864-B355-4FB1-AB69-E45F59A5B3A5.jpeg
    429.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 0CF4055F-33DD-4724-BE15-C0E183C8113D.jpeg
    0CF4055F-33DD-4724-BE15-C0E183C8113D.jpeg
    490.5 KB · Views: 44