ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Wales!

Black Clio Mk3
Hey!

Newbie from S.Wales! Been around on this site before but thought i introduce myself!

Drive 07 mk4 Clio - Not Sport

Mods - Tints,Wheels

Future Mods - Springs or coils, backbox

Hope to see some Cliosport stickies about :) Pics to follow

Image013.gif

DSCN1800.gif

Picture037.gif

Picture010.gif

Golf TDI
welcome to cs mate , im from south wales too so will most probably see you about , and do i spy torque wales stickers lol

Black Clio Mk3
welcome to cs mate , im from south wales too so will most probably see you about , and do i spy torque wales stickers lol

Hey! ah wicked :D

yea most prob see about in wales! lol

I see your in bridgend area! Hmm... TW sticker i think are everywhere down there!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
If it's being called a mk4, is that cos of the what i would call mk2 ph1+2? cos if so what aout the campus? That would make this one mk5 lol

Black Clio Mk3
hehe.. yea can do.. but i doubt its called mk5, only thought some would make it 3/4 depends on what ppl want to call it at the end of the day :)

Black Clio Mk3
Well I think its been this long since i last come on CS!

I like to say hello to all memebers! :) As the car i have is still the same, currently have extra mods that i added :)

Projector Headlights HID 6000k
Tinted windows
Twin Tip Exhaust
Lowering PI Springs 30mm

15849_341969440343_561485343_9948430_5193804_n.jpg