ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Worcestershire

RX-8 231
Hi guys and girls,

I've just sold my amazing Mk2 Leon Cupra :( because I'm off to do some travelling in 3 weeks. I've already decided upon a 182 when I return. Thought this would be a great place to join to learn about them and maybe find a cherised example when I get back.

Cheers
Owen

Clio RS 172 Phase 1
Hi guys and girls,

I've just sold my amazing Mk2 Leon Cupra :( because I'm off to do some travelling in 3 weeks. I've already decided upon a 182 when I return. Thought this would be a great place to join to learn about them and maybe find a cherised example when I get back.

Cheers
Owen

I had an 05 Leon Cupra R, very nice cars indeed and VERY fast in a stright line (mine was chipped to 265 bhp)
You wont be dissapointed with the Clio, fast handles well but the build quality isnt really VW standard although much more fun than a VW!

ph1 titanium 172
Hi Owen,

I'm from worcester as well, owned my Clio 172 ph1 from new back in 2001, fantastic cars, the only thing I would consider swapping it for would be an illiad blue v6 255 :) but the missus will not budge....................... yet..............

:)

Si.

RX-8 231
I had an 05 Leon Cupra R, very nice cars indeed and VERY fast in a stright line (mine was chipped to 265 bhp)
You wont be dissapointed with the Clio, fast handles well but the build quality isnt really VW standard although much more fun than a VW!

Cheers for the replies,

Yeah I loved my Leon but time to move on I think and free up some money. I sold it to a friend so still see it regularly, don't know whether that was a good move or not!
I used to have an 03 Clio Dynamique (1.2 16v) in black, so I know what to expect on build quality. I remember cutting my forehead on the razor sharp edge of the parcel shelf. lol.
Just need to decide on colour now... Would love a Liquid Yellow one but they seem to be quite rare.

Cheers

Owen

RX-8 231
Hi Owen,

I'm from worcester as well, owned my Clio 172 ph1 from new back in 2001, fantastic cars, the only thing I would consider swapping it for would be an illiad blue v6 255 :) but the missus will not budge....................... yet..............

:)

Si.

Hi Si,

You'll have to keep on to the missus, she'll give in one day. Good luck with it, keep us upto date with how things go. I've seen a black V6 Clio around Worcester a few times, looks amazing!
I'll keep an eye out for you around the Worcester area.

Owen