ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie in Barnsley

Clio 1.6 16v RSI
Hello all

I am new to Clio sport, but not new to clio's, my first was a MkI 1.2, was sweet as a nut until, in a car park one dayt a BMW shortened it for me.

Since that first car I have 3 others, but am now on my fourth, this one is the 1.6 16v RSI, metallic green, with half leather seats and the standard horrible alloys (which WILL be changed in due course).

I have only done some running repairs on t since November, when I got it, the car had 73k on the clock, all genuine miles.

so far repair wise I have:

replaced both drive shafts
replaced both ball joints
replaced both anti roll bushes
replaced brake pads
cleaned the engine bay (more work on that one I think)

added some black viper stripes to it.

I dont want it, what the other half calls "too Chavvy", so any ideas on mods would be appreciated.

things I would like to do to it are:

Paint the calipers and drums (possibly green to match the car)
New alloys, (any suggestions?)
black out rear windows
decent head unit
Tune up and possible remap
induction kit installed
bigger battery
Amp and sub

just to start with I think ;)

172 ph1
hi i have seen your car at cortonwood (halfords) im from hoyland .... hope to cya around... any one doing track days ?

Clio 1.6 16v RSI
Evening.

Think I've mixed you some paint before.

You probably did, not had chance to put it on yet, might do that tomorrow, but it kind of looks a bit light to me, but will probably look OK when on the car. Will let you know

Last edited: