ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie picking up his 1st 182 next weekend

clio rs 182 FF
Hi all

A quick hello to all on here, after reading lots of helpful posts on here I found my perfect little 182 this weekend, I pick her up next saturday and can't wait. Feeling like a kid a christmas :)
This is my new weekend toy, there's a baby on the way so the bmw 330 had to go for a family car, I'm hoping this 182 will remind me of my youth which was filled with everything from xr3i, rs turbos, gti turbos, 205 this, golf gti, the list goes on.

I was very impressed with the performance on test drives, roll on sat :cool:

clio rs 182 FF
Whitehartmart - what did you go for? I'm like a kid waiting for christmas!!

Mines black, booked onto to have ebaich springs fitted weekend after next. I found one with Fsh including all the belts and aux with 59k on the ****. Very excited:)

Whitehartmart - what did you go for? I'm like a kid waiting for christmas!!

Mines black, booked onto to have ebaich springs fitted weekend after next. I found one with Fsh including all the belts and aux with 59k on the ****. Very excited:)

Racing Blue, 62k, aftermarket springs and exhaust, belts, dephaser and a few other bits replaced last week :) Enjoy it mate :)

clio rs 182 FF
I frickin love it!!!! :)

Why did I over look these in the past?

Great fun little car that keeps you smiling long after you've parked up.

clio rs 182 FF
Good to see us old time moders are still out there :)

And not a horrible pico big bore in sight......remember them?

clio rs 182 FF
Some of them round my way look like they've crashed into halford shop window...good to see none of them on here though.