ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie sayin hey........

clio mk 1
hey all..... bin ghost readin for few days but thought id join :) good place for build thread reading and tech stuff :) im dave, im mad into cars... my toys are classic minis, but when it comes to the daily hack i change em more than my underwear.. house renovation costs have forced me to sell the last hack a 99 gt3 punto turbo, and made my car/toy fund non existant for a lil while so..... needing something to get me to work n back it was perfect timing when the neighbours were getting a newer car n werent sure what to do with there old 1997 clio 1.2 they were thinkin of scrappin the poor old thing but i couldnt see that so £100 changed hands n it made the 5ft journey to my drive. it came with a months mot n tax only 2 owners n 57,000 miles! ive known it for the last 5 or 6 years (bein the neighbours car) n its never let them down n always passed thru its mots with no problems so i cheekily put it thru another one with fingers crossed and...... IT FLU THRU!!! not bad for £100 ey!? ill try find a few snaps......

clio mk 1
thanks guys... quick question as new to forums in general.... do i put pics up in ere or is this just a 'sayin hey' bit??

clio mk 1
cheers have shoved it in there.... now wondering how to put up pics in there? im so dumb when it comes to this lol