ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie seeking advice on 182!

Lotus Exige, Fiat X1/9
One of my mates has just bought a beautiful Trophy which prompted me to look into 182s.

Although ive got a Lotus Exige as a weekend toy I would love a low mileage 2005 182 with the 2 Cup packs in racing blue!

A local car trader is selling a Racing Blue 2004 182 with 25,000 miles on the clock for £9,500 and having researched prices on Pistonheads, Autotrader and on here, that seems a bit steep.......what do you chaps realistically think its worth?

Thanks in anticipation of your help!

£9k but prices are on a downer you can get a new 197 for £14k.

I'd try for nearer £8k end up at £8.5~8.75k try the trader see what nthere going for.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
edde said:
£9k but prices are on a downer you can get a new 197 for £14k.

I'd try for nearer £8k end up at £8.5~8.75k try the trader see what nthere going for.

Where can you get a new 197 for 14k?

MINI JCW
I think thats a fair price for a dealer, if i was selling that car privately I would expect 8.5k

Cliosport does nothing for the residuals of the Renaultsport Clios

Lotus Exige, Fiat X1/9
gazcaddy said:
I think thats a fair price for a dealer, if i was selling that car privately I would expect 8.5k

Cliosport does nothing for the residuals of the Renaultsport Clios

I agree but a 25,000 mile 04 car from a back street trader???????