ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie to the forum

Clio Mk2 1.2 16V
Hi all

I'm new to the forum after buying my daughter a 2003 Mk2 Clio 1.2 16V Dynamique as her first car.

I'm one of the Admin team on a VX forum and drive a 08 Vauxhall Vectra 1.9 Cdti XP2, with some serious mods, Clutch, suspension, straight through dual exhaust, FMIC, brakes etc etc etc

But enough of that, I've got one or two niggles with the Clio I e bought, and knowing the knowledge on the forums I thought I'd sign up and pick the brains of the experts with Clio's

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Welcome to the forum mate. Plenty of knowledgeable people on here. Post up your niggles in the relevant sections, and someone will sort you out :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi all

I'm new to the forum after buying my daughter a 2003 Mk2 Clio 1.2 16V Dynamique as her first car.

I'm one of the Admin team on a VX forum and drive a 08 Vauxhall Vectra 1.9 Cdti XP2, with some serious mods, Clutch, suspension, straight through dual exhaust, FMIC, brakes etc etc etc

But enough of that, I've got one or two niggles with the Clio I e bought, and knowing the knowledge on the forums I thought I'd sign up and pick the brains of the experts with Clio's

Welcome aboard buddy!

Clio Mk2 1.2 16V
Cheers mate, it's been a good 20 years since owning/having a Renault in the household, I've owned a good few R5 GTT's back in the early 90's

So just trying to get my head back into them, find my way round their issues etc

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Cheers mate, it's been a good 20 years since owning/having a Renault in the household, I've owned a good few R5 GTT's back in the early 90's

So just trying to get my head back into them, find my way round their issues etc

I've just noticed you're almost a neighbour!

I also had a couple of GT Turbos back in the 90's. Were you ever on the RTOC forum?

Clio Mk2 1.2 16V
I was on R5GGT.org back in the day when I lived over in Uxbridge Middlesex.

My Vec is Sapphire Black with a distinctive plate K1 WLX

It's almost full spec VXR including the full leather/heated Recaro interior, minus th 2.8 lump lol

But for a 1.9 Cdti 150 16V she's pushing 198bhp and 365ft-lbs torque.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I was on R5GGT.org back in the day when I lived over in Uxbridge Middlesex.

My Vec is Sapphire Black with a distinctive plate K1 WLX

It's almost full spec VXR including the full leather/heated Recaro interior, minus th 2.8 lump lol

But for a 1.9 Cdti 150 16V she's pushing 198bhp and 365ft-lbs torque.

I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm on the Wick.

Clio Mk2 1.2 16V
Here's a quick pic of the Vec

A34A489F-92E3-459E-BE65-2362BE1A911F_zpsj0lequst.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome pablo :)

Plenty of essex lot on here, in and out of clios. Perhaps you and your daughter can come to some local meets. Loads of them happen on your doorstop, especially now the (so called) summer's here.