ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie to the renaultsport thing...

Eunos, starlet gt.
Well looking for a daily with a bit of power, i looked at all the usual cars i have owned from civic vti's to starlet turbo too all things vag. But for some reason iv got my heart set on a 172 cup. Going to pick one up on the weekend 94k miles full service history, hopefully its a good one.

Just thought id introduce myself.

Clio 182
Welcome along! It's a different animal to a starlet. I've had a couple. Starlets quicker in a straight line and easier to work on but out of the box the clios handling is a LOT better and it's a much more comfortable daily driver.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Well looking for a daily with a bit of power, i looked at all the usual cars i have owned from civic vti's to starlet turbo too all things vag. But for some reason iv got my heart set on a 172 cup. Going to pick one up on the weekend 94k miles full service history, hopefully its a good one.

Just thought id introduce myself.

Welcome mate!

Get some pics of the Cup up on here when you get it :up:

Eunos, starlet gt.
Thanks all for the very warm welcome, really looking forward to picking my cup up on tuesday now. Will get pics up asap