ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie with a 182 race car saying hi!

rotrex atom
Hey hey hey!

Just purchased a 182 race/track car in the hope to hit the track more often. I currently have a rotrex charged atom with 380 whp which is an absolute monster but has high db levels so i have got this little beaut for the quieter track days.

Car has a lovely spec……2 previous owners, and has been absolutely pampered! Extremely tidy with low miles. It was stored, prep and looked after my mark fish for the original owner. Totally stripped, OMP fully plummed in fire extinguisher system, race seats/harnesses, front light intake, brake ducts, full dunlop slicks, full roll cage, leda coil overs, ferrari front brembos, b&m quick shift, mark fish top mounts, power flex bushes, uprated engine mounts, shimmed rear hubs, itg intake, custom mark fish/janspeed exhaust system remap etc...Im itching to get on track with it and see how she goes.

Any advice would be really appreciated as I'm new to the clio scene ;)

i have a pic on the below link if you want to look

https://www.flickr.com/photos/83688436@N02/with/14836060724/

best regards

J

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to the club :)

Car looks lovely and a very good spec already. Have a poke around the forum, plenty of threads and projects focused on track cars and days. Feel free to PM one of the mod team if you have any questions.