ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie with a project in mind!

Project Mk1 Clio
Hi there! My names luke and i've just aquired a 1.2 mk1 clio oasis with a rather large dent to one side. Being as this was a present from my dad i cant really throw it back in his face and buy a valver as was the plan! However there is potential in the car in that its low mileage and apart from the one large dent the rest of the car is pretty tidy. So the plan is to turn into an exact 1.8 16v rep with the engine being the last thing to go in, think it will turn out pretty well just need a list really of everything that i will need to get to turn into a valver, either that or ideally looking for a salvage valver to rob everything off, so any advice would be appreaciated!!!! Cheers guys!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Hey, welcome to cs. yeh u could ring a scrappy or find the project threads on here and see what other ppl have done cause there are plenty like that. On those threads ull get a step by step guide of everything u need and how to do it yourself.