ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie with seats

RB 182
Evening all, Im completly oblivious when it come to seats and sub frames, but was looking to swap mine for something a little bit better... My question is if i were to just buy some omp sub frames and then sliders would i be able to fit most seats onto them then?
thanks

LY Megane R26
OMP Subframes to bolt to the floor of you Clio, then the sliders bolted to these. You will then have to get some side-mounts that will bolt onto the sliders and then bolt onto the side of your seats, but that depends if you get side mounted seats or bottom mounted seats.
And as for the OMP Subframes the sides near you hand break will need packing out as they sit wonky otherwise, we'll they do on a 1*2.
Any ideas on which seats you would like?

RB 182
Sorry for the stupidly late reply... i dont know really, im looking for something similar to rx8 seats... but would the 197/200 seats be a straight fit?