ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie - Yozza Powered 172 Cup

Yozza Powered 172 CUP
Hi Guys/Gals,

New to the forum, i bought the 172 cup from Se7en172 advertised on here.
Great guy and great car.
It has the following (stolen from the ad:p )

Schrick cams, Induction kit with Silicone induction elbow, Three cold air feeds, Yozzasport Stainless steel exhaust system, ProSpeed Sports cat(brand new), Matched and ported inlet manifold, Custom re-map to suite engine modifications. H+R coilovers which were professionally corner balanced by Yozzasport, Uprated pads and disks, goodridge stainless steel hoses, Front and rear strut brace.

I love it - handles like a dream - hoping to take on a few track days soon.
I have just spent a little fortune on detailing products, pictures to follow soon.

Stunning car. If I hadn't bought mine 2 months ago, I would have bought this one.

Just needs some 172 Cup badges for the doors

Yozza Powered 172 CUP
Thanks guys - For those Midlanders in the know hehe..i'm from Sutton Coldfield not far from Walsall .Griff.

Any how here is pic shamelessly stolen from Rich's photobucket...

036.jpg

172 Cup
I lived in Sutton with the ex for a year just off Wylde Green road and most of my mates live in Streetly so I know Sutton quite well.

Lee

BMW M2C
I head through Streetly most days on my way to and from work. Unless I risk the M6! I'll keep an eye out.

J

jbaddeley

I owned this for 2 years before se7en bought it off me. Super car. Great on track. Enjoy!