ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie...

Clio 1.6 16v Sport
Hey ya,

Im a newbie to this forum who owns and is very much in love with the Clio Sport!! Reanult Just rocks for me and my Clio Sport is the best thing since sliced bread, Hehehehehehe :rasp:

im sure there's alot of people out the in the world who love and adore their Clio's as much as i do to mine...:eek:

Holla back if you wana shout out to me bout something....

Clio 1.6 16v Sport
welcome mate to cs any pictures
Thanks mate, Got PLEEEEENTY of pics and was wondering how i could upload them on the Forum to be displayed/showed off... Any ideas guys??:dapprove: I want to show you all how HOT my Clio Sport is with it being blue with black 17' rimz. i must be the only guy i the whole of South Africa with such a HOT ride... :approve:

If any body could help me up load my pics please holla...

Thanks...

Clio 1.6 16v Sport
2001 model... btw?? :eek: not sure what that means, sorry man...:D

btw - by the way

think it a late mk2 ph1 :)
Actually browsed around on the forum, (my Clio Sport) is actually a ph1 2001 model, well thats according to the forum.:) You see here in SA my Clio is still called an mk1 as these were the first of their kinds, Your guys mk1's iv only started seeing here on the forum therefore your ph1's we call mk1's... i know this is all wierd guys but it excites me to bits... :D

Clio 1.6 16v Sport
welcome.
Thanks mate... (for the warm welcome as well as the Rugby...) :)

i must not forget how out numberd i am here, but i still feel as part of a huge Clio family... :rasp:

we'll done in the rugby!!! ;)

Clio 197
btw - by the way

think it a late mk2 ph1 :)
Actually browsed around on the forum, (my Clio Sport) is actually a ph1 2001 model, well thats according to the forum.:) You see here in SA my Clio is still called an mk1 as these were the first of their kinds, Your guys mk1's iv only started seeing here on the forum therefore your ph1's we call mk1's... i know this is all wierd guys but it excites me to bits... :D

oh right didn't know they called mk1 over there lol

I think I know which model you got, has it got half leather interior?

Clio 1.6 16v Sport

Yeeeesssss, you know it exactly!!! half leather half cloth interior with a sun roof... Thats the one exactly!!! ;)

Clio 197

Yeeeesssss, you know it exactly!!! half leather half cloth interior with a sun roof... Thats the one exactly!!! ;)

haha I knew it was!;)

It the same the mk2 ph1 RSi, they are nice car & rare model too. I got one too but selling it atm

I think your called 16v model in worldwide & europe called RSi & 16s:)

Clio 1.6 16v Sport
Welcome :D
You seem like a very cheery person!

Thanks... It cheers me up to know im not the only person in the world who loves their car sooooo much...:) ( **Sshhhh** Lets not let my other half find this out now...:S )

i dig this forum and am starting to get addicted :quiet:

Clio 1.6 16v Sport

haha I knew it was!;)

It the same the mk2 ph1 RSi, they are nice car & rare model too. I got one too but selling it atm

Dude, ill NEEEEVER sell my one as you said im one of a very few who owns one at the moment and nothing will change my mind at this point to let it go!! Been getting a lot of offers and everytime people approach me i give them the :nono: kinda look on my face... Hehehehehehehe :rasp:

Clio 197
haha I knew it was!;)

Dude, ill NEEEEVER sell my one as you said im one of a very few who owns one at the moment and nothing will change my mind at this point to let it go!! Been getting a lot of offers and everytime people approach me i give them the :nono: kinda look on my face... Hehehehehehehe :rasp:

I wasn't saying sell your clio;)

enjoy your motor :)