ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 16V tomtom 3dr
New too cliosport :) passed my test 2 wks ago n test drived a clio 172 cup 2.0 on sunday it was going for £5700 and was a 03 plate... It went like a rocket when I were test driving it so I decided not too get it cause it would B too fast for a 1st car ;)

Went back too the dealer on monday and test drived a clio 1.2 16v 75 EU4 3DR TomTom,,, it is 7mnth old has 9000 miles and 1 owner and was going for £7500 I ended up putting a deposit down and doing the rest on finance :)

Picking it up either today "thursday" or tomorrow cause waiting for my insurance too come through in the post :)

I will post some pics when I get it :)

Cheers

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Welcome.

And congrats on the first regret on the Renault front lol

You will have wished you bought the 172 soon mate!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Yeh well done on passing your test, you will wish you hasd bought the 172 but it would have cost you your arm and leg to insure :D

ibiza cupra
welcome mate i think you did the right thing by not getting the 172. if you arnt ready for it then the chances are you would have wrapped it round a tree so well done for beng sensible and if you really want one then at least you have somthing to aim for in the future

Civic Type-S GT
welcome mate, i agree with the other lads - you'd have been hammered on insurance with a 172, i do n i've only got a 1.6 lol

just a quick question for ya too... joe24safc - fellow mackem by any chance? lol

Clio Cup 182
heres one about insurance - me - 3rys ncb, 21, tried insurance in for london address (parents) and Dundee (me) for my 182 cup.
london = £3500 with directline
Dundee = £520 with tesco's

lesson learned - if you have an up-north address ie parents/uncle - try it out just incase you fancy saving 3k

welcome im about 1 hour older than you on this website.

Clio 1.2 16V tomtom 3dr
Yeah m8 frm sunderland too...

welcome mate, i agree with the other lads - you'd have been hammered on insurance with a 172, i do n i've only got a 1.6 lol

just a quick question for ya too... joe24safc - fellow mackem by any chance? lol

Clio 1.2 16V tomtom 3dr
Yeah I might of but it was just too fast for my 1st car ;)

When I were test driving it the salesman was saying its only as fast as u make it go !!!

Jst can't C sense in buying a 2.0 litre for my 1st car with insurance group 16... Even though the 172 was £2500 cheaper than my clio tomtom ....

Welcome.

172 Cup
welcome! congrats on the new motor! agree with others though you will be wishing you bought the 172!!!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Yeah I might of but it was just too fast for my 1st car ;)

When I were test driving it the salesman was saying its only as fast as u make it go !!!

Jst can't C sense in buying a 2.0 litre for my 1st car with insurance group 16... Even though the 172 was £2500 cheaper than my clio tomtom ....

Welcome.

Sensible i must say!