ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Day Delivery from CYC

Not a 320d
Paid for the next day delivery today at CYC.

What are the chances itll arrive tomorrow lol. Order placed early, but as usual ive had no dispatch email or confirmation....as usual.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If it doesn't simply email them and complain. Free stuff or at the very least refud the difference.

Bumder With A Buffer
I once paid for next day and ordered about 3pm ish. I came home from work, it wasn't here I was pissed. Wrote them an email explaining my annoyance. I literally sent it and there was a knock on the door. One of my neighbours handed me a parcel from CYC (nothing through the door to say so)

Egg on face.

Make sure you ordered before the cut off point if there was one. Depends on the company. Caraudiodirect for example has a 2pm cut-off for next day deliveries.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Edit, that was abit harsh! They have been great apart from this once!

Last edited:
  Not a 320d
Hes always delivered albut one time recently when he was moving or something and it took over a week. Ive been ordering there since 2007 and the first few years were good, always keen to ship out. But the past year or maybe more, he always seems to wait a day before dispatching.

i4detailing on the other hand, and polished bliss, still bend over backwards even with standard delivery and have even got stuff out to me after the cut off. Its just a shame I4d dont have a wider range of stuff, and keep things in stock all the time, Matt is great.

Ive had the dispatch email finally.

Not a 320d
Its arrived. I had to go down my street again and stand on the main road to flag the dpd driver down....again. f**king w*****s. Its not hard to follow an address.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
f**king hate deliveries. RM are a recent favourite because I stay so close to the depo so if i'm not in I just pop in on the way home from work! Winner!

STEALTH RAIDER
Clean your car is a very small place so you could appreciate the level on how busy he gets. I think the cut off time is before 1pm for next day deliveries but Tim will try his best to get them out after the cut off time. I can only recommend that if you desperate for items then go down and see him. If youve got a decent order record with him, my last £230 order i picked up and paid cash for cost me £150.