ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next engine step...running out of money tho :)

Vectra :(
Hi all. Just after some advice really as what to do next and approx costs. Interested in advice from people that have taken things further also.

Story so far

Performance Panel Filter
Re-routed Air Feed to Fog Light Well
Hillpower Silicone elbow
Matched & Ported Inlet
Matched & Ported Plenium
200cell Sports Cat
Full Stainless Magnex System
BBPT Group N ecu

Eibach Prolines
Standard Discs
Uprated Pads

Thinking as i am running out of money and dont really want to spend any more big money on the engine after my first baby is born in october what can i do next. Only got a max of £1000 left to spend and needs to be reliable. Hoping to get to 200bhp.

Can i have opinions and possible prices on the following

Billet Cams (Will be running with above mods and no more as i estimate the costs involved including altering the feuling will not see change out of a grand)?

Maxogen Filter? (or possible expertiment with a thyphoon etc or would a viper gain power now i have the above mods?)

Decat? in place of sports cat i have now?

Any advice will be more than gladly recieved :)

Cheers all

I think cams with a remap and you'll be about £1k spend and you might still be just shot of 200hp bepends hwo good the engine is.