ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice 182 powered Dynamique

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E60 diesel powah
he's askin for 7k, jus sent him an email regarding how much the engine conversion was as am gona do it soon :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A Euro'd one...
dutty_112 said:
he's askin for 7k, jus sent him an email regarding how much the engine conversion was as am gona do it soon :)

I was gonna do the same, Matt Black was asking for £3000 all in. In the end I decided it wasn't worth it. Might as well save up and buy something a lot quicker for the money.

al

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  ST on the way...
"all papers V5 books the log book is still as a 1.2 if you want to change it you can tax is as 1.2 aswell"

WTF?!?!?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Monaco Blue Mk2
Yeah he's just not told the relevant people about the change...DVLA, Insurance etc.

This is why we pay s**t loads in tax and insurance.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1996 Valver
Looks ok, not likeing the anglle of the front seats though......looks like a rude boy owned it;)

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
Hmm, its got a Ph1 interior, didn't think the door cards would fit the dash plus the colour difference looks a bit naff too.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somethings not right there the dash should have been chnaged as Andy will know and that fixes the dash if the speedo out since its signal is from the ABS system then something realy amiss.
No temperature gage working humm I'd be wary why's that?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Turbos.
Why does he big up GDI when it has all that s**t wrong with it? I wouldn't of accepted it back with those problems.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  ITB'd Ph1 172
We had things to finish off with the electronics (integrating the 1.2/182 looms).

The customer wanted his car back for a specific occasion and was made fully aware of the things still left to finish but decided to take the car and come back on another occasion.

This was the customers decision!:D

Bex

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  williams 2
Dave said:
Funny how there arent any under bonnet pics.

under the bonnet looks the same as any other 182 with a viper and smt!!!!!

pm him if ya want some im sure he will be happy to send ya some! :rasp:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BexGDI said:
We had things to finish off with the electronics (integrating the 1.2/182 looms).

The customer wanted his car back for a specific occasion and was made fully aware of the things still left to finish but decided to take the car and come back on another occasion.
Thanks for the info.

How come you didn't just go stick a whole 172 looms UCH damsh in ie strip the whole old looms out?
Did you do stick the 182 stearing rack and air con on? Just wondering if you wenwith anew belt etc for the AUX power?

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
Hmmm, the worst thing is, he has three bids, and the highest so far is 6600!

Ive seen newer cups go for a grand less!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  80MPG BEEZA
his probably selling it now coz he realises it wont pass its MOT if its got it down in the log book as a 1.2 hence me changing mine over omfg this wee engine's kicking out to much pong wtf have you done to it?
my conversion reads fine on the dash it didnt at first when i had the 1.2 clocks in lol
how hard is it to convert the rear axle? and have the rear disks on?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Batman said:
his probably selling it now coz he realises it wont pass its MOT if its got it down in the log book as a 1.2 hence me changing mine over omfg this wee engine's kicking out to much pong wtf have you done to it?
my conversion reads fine on the dash it didnt at first when i had the 1.2 clocks in lol
how hard is it to convert the rear axle? and have the rear disks on?
Striaght swop the rear axle.
There no probelm MOTing a 2.0 as a 1.2 they don't road test them.