ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"....nice clio" says the geezer

01032008715.gif

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
my dads mate at work owned one said it was fun for the 1st few weeks ppl always taking pics of it when ever he went to the corner shop, n the some fella offered him 10k more than what he payed for it n said yea why not n sold him the R8

Mk1 Maxim Sport
That aston looks smart as fook, me cousin works for aston an at the minute es got a db9 as a company car. takes the piss!

Porsche Boxster987S
R8 really is gorgeous. very nice black 1 going around glasgow. I was lucky enough 2 be overtakin by it:approve: :eek:

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i think im the only person on earth who thinks the R8 looks a bit boring, and a bit too "look at me ive got an R8'.

the styling really doesnt do it for me. That white DB9 in the showroom however...

Porsche Boxster987S
U being serious???? What do u find boring about it??? just curious cause your the first iv heard saying that

B

Brown.

You not think tha guy was being sarcastic ?

I miss my old black gold.... wonder what happend to her .....

VRS
r8's seem to be getting a bit common round my way now, i guess all the back log of orders are starting to come in ?!

generally see 1 or 2 different ones at work every few days

still nice though! :D

Golf GTI PP Mk7
U being serious???? What do u find boring about it??? just curious cause your the first iv heard saying that

i dunno, it just looks a bit lardy to me, i cant put my finger on it, but theres something about the styling that just doesnt do it for me at all.

I dont doubt they are incredible cars, it just doesnt look 'exotic' enough, or sumthing, i dunno. meh.

1.2 Extreme
personally i would rather have the aston. I seen a black r8 the other week and they are stunning cars in the flesh.

Heres another from diff angle. i would sell 2 kidneys let alone one for that motor....as for the R8....nah

01032008713.gif

i think im the only person on earth who thinks the R8 looks a bit boring, and a bit too "look at me ive got an R8'.

the styling really doesnt do it for me. That white DB9 in the showroom however...

a; white is showy
b; astons, i love, but showy again
c; german is sense boy!

:) but then again im biased

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Funnily enough, one drove past me at lunchtime today....looked awesome in the flesh.

Certainly beats the F430 that keeps driving past ragging it off the rev limiter in first.

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
in that pic i keep loking past the aufi at those gorgeous astons

Tbh they were the first things I saw in the picture! I've gone off the R8 really, although I saw a dark grey one in Teddington recently that almost changed my mind again lol.

Porsche Boxster987S
only reason id prefer the audi is that you see astons all the time in glasgow/edinburger. Iv only ever seen 1 R8. Suppose theyr newer tho:S

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think i would choose black over any other colour for this car.If i had the funds of course...lol

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
I've had a few looks back at this thread and at the R8... and I don't like it. For one thing I can't get over that stupid dark panel on the side, and it just lacks the kind of supercar "je ne sais quoi" that would tempt me into parting with £80-90k. For that £ I'd buy something else, even if the something else was technically worse.

Nimbus Megane R26
Thers a silver r8 round warrington with a youngish driver.LOoks awsome

Yeah i know it, lives near stockton heath at the highest point in warrington by that graveyard. I was out lookin for a good pic spot around there and saw it parked in driveway of a huuuuuuuuuuuge house. Its kinda between stockton heath and the reservior but on the big hill