ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice Clios (some not so nice) at Loudon Castle Cars n Rides Show

Motorbikes
Was down with the Stirling Cruisers stand. Wee were just along form the Edinburgh Cruise stand and hey had this mint Albi blue 197 lowered on H&R coilies, 25m spacers and carbon look splitter and sideskirts.

Also saw a White 197 Cup and a couple of 182s... one with a silly carbon fibre bonnet and massive air scoop.

Pics to follow ;)

Mini Cooper S
This one?

dsc02179ja5.jpg

Clio 197
Was down with the Stirling Cruisers stand. Wee were just along form the Edinburgh Cruise stand and hey had this mint Albi blue 197 lowered on H&R coilies, 25m spacers and carbon look splitter and sideskirts.

Also saw a White 197 Cup and a couple of 182s... one with a silly carbon fibre bonnet and massive air scoop.

Pics to follow ;)

I believe thats my Albi blue 197 :D thanks for the comments :D

Motorbikes
Hi Donna, I had a wee nosey at it, very nice. Got some more pics at home of it that need to be uploaded to photobucket. I'll send you them if you like.

Clio 197
yeah that would be good.. never got a chance to get any with all the club challenges going on :D

and the astra... take it your talking about Vinnies car?

Motorbikes
Yeah Vinnie, know him through Astra Owners Network.

Were you the donna that got roped into doing the challenge in the circus?

Clio 197
Yeah i would be the same donna lol... ahhh the things you do to help your club win eh.. take it you seen it haha