ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice Day + Bored at work

Broken Diesel Megane :(
Just nipped outside to take a couple of photos of the car seeing as how its such a nice day up here :cool: ... Nothing fancy, but was lowered on Eibach Pro's last week and dropped by 30mm. Just finishes off the look nicely i think. Also, painted and decaled the brake calipers at the weekend, which i think work well with the colour scheme.

Anyway here are the pics. Queue the decal haters :rasp:

CIMG0453.jpg

CIMG0452.jpg

CIMG0451.jpg

Golf GTI PP Mk7
looks quality, get some 5mm-10mm spacers on those wheels just to pad it out slightly, u can really tell the cup/r27 has the wider track and it looks much better.

aside from that, p**n!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
looks quality, get some 5mm-10mm spacers on those wheels just to pad it out slightly, u can really tell the cup/r27 has the wider track and it looks much better.

aside from that, p**n!

yeah was thinking about some spacers. but dont want to be spending too much money on it....keeping my eye out for the replacement ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

aside from that, p**n!

News to me? iiirc the cup chassis is lower, with lowered, uprated spring/damper rates, no difference to offset of track etc?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Anyway car looks mint! :) What paint was used? I already have the Decals ;) Just need some paint.....

Megane Mk4
Nice colour, Calipers finish it off a treat! :approve:

Shame those alloys won't fit the older clio models though :(

PH1 172
like it all bar the graphics, wheels look awesome, but something about the graphics just dont seem to compliment the theme!

looks awesome though!