ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice little Clio ph 1 blue

Porl

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That does look nice after the recent work it's had. I bet he absolutely stole it from its original owner.

chazza114

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Ph.1
Just out of interest, anyone know of a place that makes number plates similar to the linked car, with the original dealership address on the bottom?

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need to stop looking at threads like this and eBay 🤦‍♂️ there are very few things I would sell my E34 to fund or waste invest my savings with no thought as to where to store it, but this is one of them. Damn. I so should have bought that Odessey when I had a chance to many years ago.

Just out of interest, anyone know of a place that makes number plates similar to the linked car, with the original dealership address on the bottom?
I am going to drop these people a message for plates for my E34, I did find it on a BMW page but wonder if they will do other manufactures
5CBFD6DD-34CF-4DA2-909C-67C0FCA1F97B.jpg

chazza114

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Ph.1
I am going to drop these people a message for plates for my E34, I did find it on a BMW page but wonder if they will do other manufactures

Perfect that's just the thing I was looking for! I've been through their pictures and they did the plates for this exact Oddessey.

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 PH1
That is Pauls car, looks lovely!

Nick @ retroplates on Insta / FB can sort you out. Does lovely work!!

koksracing

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172
I like this! I do fancy a phase 1 and speaking to Paul the owner, he definitely has spent some money on it and looked after it

£6k seems strong money but I am guessing that’s the going rate? Thanks

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 PH1
I would say its a more than fair price, not many about let alone for sale or even in this condition.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Lots of Scrap...
Lovely looking thing, makes me feel bad tramping about and tracking mine which is basically as mint just more miles on her, as enjoyed more 😀