ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice little Clio ph 1 blue

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need to stop looking at threads like this and eBay 🤦‍♂️ there are very few things I would sell my E34 to fund or waste invest my savings with no thought as to where to store it, but this is one of them. Damn. I so should have bought that Odessey when I had a chance to many years ago.

Just out of interest, anyone know of a place that makes number plates similar to the linked car, with the original dealership address on the bottom?
I am going to drop these people a message for plates for my E34, I did find it on a BMW page but wonder if they will do other manufactures
5CBFD6DD-34CF-4DA2-909C-67C0FCA1F97B.jpg

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 PH1
That is Pauls car, looks lovely!

Nick @ retroplates on Insta / FB can sort you out. Does lovely work!!

koksracing

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172
I like this! I do fancy a phase 1 and speaking to Paul the owner, he definitely has spent some money on it and looked after it

£6k seems strong money but I am guessing that’s the going rate? Thanks

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 PH1
I would say its a more than fair price, not many about let alone for sale or even in this condition.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Lots of Scrap...
Lovely looking thing, makes me feel bad tramping about and tracking mine which is basically as mint just more miles on her, as enjoyed more 😀