ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice Megane trophy 225 for someone

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
The problem with the cupra splitter is every bugger has one - and they're not actually nice to look at!

I love .R spoilers... on R's... It's the whole package that works on an .R - SOME modded cars look good with the spoiler but a generally standard car they look out of place.

I'm well aware everyone disagree's with me but time will prove me right in the end :)

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Titanium 182
The problem with the cupra splitter is every bugger has one - and they're not actually nice to look at!

I love .R spoilers... on R's... It's the whole package that works on an .R - SOME modded cars look good with the spoiler but a generally standard car they look out of place.

I'm well aware everyone disagree's with me but time will prove me right in the end :smile:
The .R spoiler on that does look out of place being black. It'd be a lot better in Nimbus I think.

RyG

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Is that just a strut brace welded in the back, or is it a harness bar? (wondering why the harnesses arent on it)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  R5gtt, 182, volvo...
After seeing one (trophy) change hands for similar money and under 40k, I couldn't pull the trigger myself.

It's not overpriced or anything, it's a lot of car for the money, but I'd wait for lower miles and 4 seats and as always.....it'll come eventually.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
After seeing one (trophy) change hands for similar money and under 40k, I couldn't pull the trigger myself.

It's not overpriced or anything, it's a lot of car for the money, but I'd wait for lower miles and 4 seats and as always.....it'll come eventually.
Comes with the full interior.

MarcJP

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A35 /C300de /Mongdeo
Based in Abingdon, where I work. Haven't seen it flying around, which is a good sign!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
If I end up buying the ly then it will be. If get outbid which I would be amazed if I didn't then I'm keeping the car for a bit longer, maybe.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
Found the last for sale ad where it was up for £3k so he's added seats and added 850 to the price.

It's failed its MOT and has advisories for low tyres and an issue with the rack

Seems really over priced, £2750 for one on eBay is probably more appropriate

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Would have been worth that if the belts were done. Glad mine have been :). Will link anything I spot

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 182
The belts really are not as hard to change as people make out.
Me and Dave did mine in a day with no dramas.
Neither of us are mechanics. Just use the correct timing tools and follow the manual.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Will be getting me one of these for my next car for sure.
Cant see me parting with the Clio any time soon though. Just makes me smile every time I go out in it. The nankang ns2 are somewhat "entertaining" in the wet though lol. It lets go just enough to bite your seat... then grips :)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 182
I would say easier than the Clio. Once the front end is off you have space and the aux belt is less hassle.
I never felt I had no room to work and this was on a nasty driveway with axle stands and a jack.