ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice Megane trophy 225 for someone

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
The problem with the cupra splitter is every bugger has one - and they're not actually nice to look at!

I love .R spoilers... on R's... It's the whole package that works on an .R - SOME modded cars look good with the spoiler but a generally standard car they look out of place.

I'm well aware everyone disagree's with me but time will prove me right in the end :)

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Titanium 182
The problem with the cupra splitter is every bugger has one - and they're not actually nice to look at!

I love .R spoilers... on R's... It's the whole package that works on an .R - SOME modded cars look good with the spoiler but a generally standard car they look out of place.

I'm well aware everyone disagree's with me but time will prove me right in the end :smile:

The .R spoiler on that does look out of place being black. It'd be a lot better in Nimbus I think.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  R5gtt, 182, volvo...
After seeing one (trophy) change hands for similar money and under 40k, I couldn't pull the trigger myself.

It's not overpriced or anything, it's a lot of car for the money, but I'd wait for lower miles and 4 seats and as always.....it'll come eventually.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
After seeing one (trophy) change hands for similar money and under 40k, I couldn't pull the trigger myself.

It's not overpriced or anything, it's a lot of car for the money, but I'd wait for lower miles and 4 seats and as always.....it'll come eventually.

Comes with the full interior.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based in Abingdon, where I work. Haven't seen it flying around, which is a good sign!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
If I end up buying the ly then it will be. If get outbid which I would be amazed if I didn't then I'm keeping the car for a bit longer, maybe.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
Found the last for sale ad where it was up for £3k so he's added seats and added 850 to the price.

It's failed its MOT and has advisories for low tyres and an issue with the rack

Seems really over priced, £2750 for one on eBay is probably more appropriate

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Would have been worth that if the belts were done. Glad mine have been :). Will link anything I spot

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 182
The belts really are not as hard to change as people make out.
Me and Dave did mine in a day with no dramas.
Neither of us are mechanics. Just use the correct timing tools and follow the manual.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Will be getting me one of these for my next car for sure.
Cant see me parting with the Clio any time soon though. Just makes me smile every time I go out in it. The nankang ns2 are somewhat "entertaining" in the wet though lol. It lets go just enough to bite your seat... then grips :)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 182
I would say easier than the Clio. Once the front end is off you have space and the aux belt is less hassle.
I never felt I had no room to work and this was on a nasty driveway with axle stands and a jack.