ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Night Meet

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Lovely cars guys, not seen your cars on the road yet but hopefully I will soon!

Saw that 'vee' t'other night in Ninewells hospital lol.

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
33.jpg

Some thing odd with that vee, this what spost to look like!

100_0252.jpg

VW Polo(9n3)
remember seeing that orange clio round the westport area..

am i right in saying thats the uni heathfield flats car park guys?

VW Polo(9n3)
Yeah your right mate, from dundee i asume ?
Well, up here for uni dude, originally from Glasgow area. Stayed there last year, had a few cheeky pics in there at the time;)

Brothers Oz_clio on here, know a few of the other guys from other forums as well.

Not seen you kicking about..? In saying that im never "cruisin" in Dundee anyway!:dapprove:

White Sti Hatch
Well, up here for uni dude, originally from Glasgow area. Stayed there last year, had a few cheeky pics in there at the time;)

Brothers Oz_clio on here, know a few of the other guys from other forums as well.

Not seen you kicking about..? In saying that im never "cruisin" in Dundee anyway!:dapprove:

Ah fair nough, my ex stayed there flats wernt bad compaird to the Hub now that place is a shite hole !!

Ne you wont see me round town to be henst not one for "Cruzin" round town !

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Realising theres a good few CS members in Dundee.

Feel like the odd one out in the Veedub here!

mikey123 is thinking of getting a vw, should come out some time mate were usually doing something lol

why you on cs though?

VW Polo(9n3)
mikey123 is thinking of getting a vw, should come out some time mate were usually doing something lol

why you on cs though?
Tbh, the polos never really let me down, although i wouldnt say that just because its a german car theres less problems. Had a few wee issues with it.

Ah, my bros got a clio, "oz_clio"as i said before, on the forum, so i joined to be nosey!:rasp:

If you see me around, give me flash.:)

IMG_0904.jpg

ChrisD172- Yeah, i look on detailingworld and wish i was free of swirlmarks etc, but i dont have the time/patience!

BioHzrd- Ive not noticed, but little things like the doors being lighter etc i think make it feel more flimsy, but in many ways, i quite like the clios.

VW Polo(9n3)
I want a gti, although having had a polo, i think id rather save the pennies for a golf.

mmm..in white, identical to "lomax" gti with the BBSs, dont know if youve seen it.

In between cars....
Ive fancied one of those polo gti's for ages, they look the business and as Dean said BOOOOOOOOOOST

200+ bhp easy

Not sure what the handling is like though, really fancy a test drive

Do you know what age / price that one is?

White Sti Hatch
Ive fancied one of those polo gti's for ages, they look the business and as Dean said BOOOOOOOOOOST

200+ bhp easy

Not sure what the handling is like though, really fancy a test drive

Do you know what age / price that one is?

Na had a qick glance driving past to the office today mate so not a scooby its the newish looking shape one, might not be a GTi mind as just caught what looked like a badge on the front grill

But Black
vw_polo_gti_2.jpg

In between cars....
So am I mate!

Just found a 182 and a 197 in a garage a few mile from me, going there as well!!

I fancy another car, might sort some moulin and get somthing else, the 197 ive just found is up at £8495 ;)

White Sti Hatch
So am I mate!

Just found a 182 and a 197 in a garage a few mile from me, going there as well!!

I fancy another car, might sort some moulin and get somthing else, the 197 ive just found is up at £8495 ;)

Ooooh specs ??? id get the 197 n some H&Rs !!!