ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nightime Exige Pics

First attempt at night pics with the D40x, so go easy, out of all the ones i took i think these were the best..

DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0351Night.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

Critism welcome!

mediaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

nice pics tho

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Stunning!!

I really should take more time to appreciate them on the outside....pics like that show how great they look.

B

Brown.

Lightmetering is thrown off by by the head lamps.... try the next lot with ya heads turned off....

lookin sweet though ...good stuuf :)

They are actually almost pure white, 6k yeah, but the projector lamps give the edges a blue tinge slightly!

Definately whiter than the 6ks i had on the VX

B

Brown.

There was quite a convienient place in the front compartment to fit them in :D

Em the whole point was since i've just fitted the HIDs lol..

cos i knew this how ?? lol

Ah never meant it like that, just you know ;) you need some HIDs on your one!

Cheers for the comments!

this is the thing me and me pal who has a orange exige s had a mini meet, after the first pit stop we both said to each other ''have you got HID's'' the standards from other drivers view have the same blue/white tinge.... a did consider it but like the thought lamps for normal are cheap:)

There was quite a convienient place in the front compartment to fit them in :D

cos i knew this how ?? lol

Ah never meant it like that, just you know ;) you need some HIDs on your one!

Cheers for the comments!

this is the thing me and me pal who has a orange exige s had a mini meet, after the first pit stop we both said to each other ''have you got HID's'' the standards from other drivers view have the same blue/white tinge.... a did consider it but like the thought lamps for normal are cheap:)

I know what your on about mate, the projector lamps have a kind of rainbowish tint to the edges, but HID's are just in a different league! we need to get a national exige meet! lol

Pics look great bud :)

Where were they taken ?

the last two are in the college street car park, and the first three were up in altens near the college :)

B

Brown.

I know what your on about mate, the projector lamps have a kind of rainbowish tint to the edges, but HID's are just in a different league! we need to get a national exige meet! lol

boarders meet!!!!! it has to be done there are a load of us from north east england.....!!!