ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nightime Exige Pics

I know what your on about mate, the projector lamps have a kind of rainbowish tint to the edges, but HID's are just in a different league! we need to get a national exige meet! lol

boarders meet!!!!! it has to be done there are a load of us from north east england.....!!!

Is there? that sounds good to me!

fancy swapping cars? mines a bit better than yours but I don't mind doing you a favour

Yeah! Only if its racing blue ;)

Mk4 .:R32
only due to pulling so many women while in the flame red, and them leaving their handbags behind.

Mk4 .:R32
wahoo, timmay has joined the flame grilled club, and he has the quick version of mine too. well played mate!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
What does he drive now? Shame this forum pretty much drove him away from posting

Classic mini P 996
See him post a lot on SELOC forum I sold my exige but still visit forum as said above drives orange evora

​J

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Like most of the older members, CS just became tiresome and times moved on; different cars etc.

I pop on when i'm bored! :)