ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nimbus in the sunshine

Bux

Golf GTD
Got bored so I thought i'd go and take some pics with my camera as I haven't done in a while. Annoyingly though, my brother used my camera and changed it to not take RAW photos and I didn't notice until I got home :( So there's only a few pics that I'm relatively happy with.

Bought myself some PERL to try on the rubbers and trims and I have to say, so far i'm impressed :D

7181232064_ff1a8ddd01_b.jpg

IMG_3090 by TSBuxton, on Flickr

7181235544_cca1157011_b.jpg

IMG_3087 by TSBuxton, on Flickr

7181236404_1d08661813_b.jpg

IMG_3082 by TSBuxton, on Flickr

7181232696_cd7e74a60b_b.jpg

IMG_3083 by TSBuxton, on Flickr

Fiesta ST-3
Very nice mate. It's crazy mine used to have the same ride height as that. Get some lows brother.

Clio Sport 197
Hi

I started the following thread -
Hi

I have a clio 197 and I was wondering if anyone has fitted the 197 cup exhaust to theirs? Reason being I want the chromed tailpipes on my non CUP 197 :)

If you have done this, is it very easy to do? How much was the exhaust?

Cheers,

Matt.

"Daniel" suggested I ask you...
The exhausts are exactly the same.

The chrome tips you talk of can be bought from Halfords et al and just bolted on.

Search for Bux on here. He fitted some to his Nimbus 197.

Can you give me any info on where you got your chrome tips from, how much were they and how easy to fit?

Cheers pal!

Matt

Bux

Golf GTD
Hi

I started the following thread -
Hi

I have a clio 197 and I was wondering if anyone has fitted the 197 cup exhaust to theirs? Reason being I want the chromed tailpipes on my non CUP 197 :)

If you have done this, is it very easy to do? How much was the exhaust?

Cheers,

Matt.

"Daniel" suggested I ask you...
The exhausts are exactly the same.

The chrome tips you talk of can be bought from Halfords et al and just bolted on.

Search for Bux on here. He fitted some to his Nimbus 197.

Can you give me any info on where you got your chrome tips from, how much were they and how easy to fit?

Cheers pal!

Matt

Hi Matt,

These are the ones I bought:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Exhau...arParts_SM&hash=item1c2657e54c#ht_1205wt_1064

They've gone up a little in price since I bought them but they're still a bargain compared to the genuine Renault ones, and don't look like pea shooters.
Pretty easy to fit, they should just push on as the fit is quite tight. You won't need to brackets that come with them.
If you've got any of the circular clips already then you can put some of them on (ive got them on mine). Easiest way to do that is to jack the car and take the rear wheel off as you'll have a lot of access to the exhaust.

Hope that helps!

Clio Sport 197
Hi Tom

Cheers for the info. That's the kinda thing I want! Sure beats paying Renault prices!

What are the circular clips? Sorry but i don't know much about the clio as I've just got it.

Thanks

Matt

Bux

Golf GTD
Hi Tom

Cheers for the info. That's the kinda thing I want! Sure beats paying Renault prices!

What are the circular clips? Sorry but i don't know much about the clio as I've just got it.

Thanks

Matt

They aren't clio related, just general clips, like this:

v-bolt-clamp.jpg

And thanks for all the comments guys! :D