ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No 1's driving my car again....EVER!!!

Clio Sport 182
My mum moves my car 5 meters.....5 METERS!! and my spotless alloy(s) have a fight with a curb :banghead:

DSC_0257.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0256.jpg
    DSC_0256.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 212
  Clio RS200
I think you should send her a bill for a refurb and a new tyre....teach her a lesson. I did that to my gf once...shes an ex now lol

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I never let my mum near my car now. She used to move it out the garage sometime and would usually clip wing mirror on the garage frame. And then deny it aswell.

Clio Sport 182
I think you should send her a bill for a refurb and a new tyre....teach her a lesson. I did that to my gf once...shes an ex now lol

Was planning to get them powder coated next year (darker) guess thats gonna happen a bit sooner than planned.....she can put some towards that ;)

Clio Sport 182
Plus a good excuse to get some decent rubber!! They were brand new when I bought it...but the performance of them is shocking :eek:

133/225/CLS AMG
This is one reason why I don't let anyone drive my 133/225, although I do let my Mrs drive the 172 and to be fair she's alright with it. That said she's got her own 133 Cup rims to worry about haha.

Either way, I'd get your mum to give the cash to repair them. If I kerbed my mum's alloys I'd offer to pay to have them repaired.

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Lol at charging your mum. Seriously?

Your fault for not moving it yourself.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Omgzzzzzzz the worst has happened!

How about she counts up how much you cost her over the years? Still live at home yes?

Honestly boggles the mind! I hope you do ask her for the money and she slaps you upside the head, unbelievable! My Mum and Dad could right my car off if they wanted after what they have done fore me!

Hopefully you use your mum's money to buy some decent tyres!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Infinity tyres are hilariously bad. They should be illegal. Moderately sub-par in the dry and horrifying in the wet.

Do yourself a favour and get them refurbed (at your Mums expense TBH..) and get some decent rubber on there ASAFP !!

Clio Sport 182
Omgzzzzzzz the worst has happened!

How about she counts up how much you cost her over the years? Still live at home yes?

Honestly boggles the mind! I hope you do ask her for the money and she slaps you upside the head, unbelievable! My Mum and Dad could right my car off if they wanted after what they have done fore me!

Hopefully you use your mum's money to buy some decent tyres!

Its just 1 of those things...I dont want a penny. Just learnt a lesson in moving your car before you go out ;)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Imo it looks like the bottom part of the wheel in the first pic has been done for a while as the kurb marks look dirty.

Anyways... get over it

my ex done this to all 4 of my turini's having only had the cup 3days :mad: needless to say i wasn't happy and she never drove the car again.. i returned the favour by hammering her C2 GT about the day she got it

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Never had a problem with mates borrowing my cars, even last weekend a mate took my FRS to the ring, he daftly clipped a wheel getting off of the tunnel and then proceeded to beat himself up over it for the following 4 days.
End of the day it's a wheel and it happens, nothing a couple of days back at the refurbishes won't fix in the black they had already done and hardly worth loosing any sleep over (a £50 fix at most!)
i can definatley say he felt worse over it than I did.

my mums used my cars over the years aswell, she actually drives them as you should and never once had an issue with them.
she knows where the keys are if she ever needs one for a day :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
That's funny! How did the situation arrise that your mum even touched your keys etc?

Also Arg FFS people it's did not done!

320d
My Mum once reversed into my first car and caved the door right in. I wasn't particularly bothered, paid some
pikey garage £20 to push it out and left it at that. Needless to say it was less than rigid but when i sold it the buyer couldn't care less.

Cant be helped.

172 PH1
Lol at this entire wingeful thread.

If some mild kerbing is all you've got to worry about in life, f**k knows what's gonna happen to you when your marriage breaks down/wife cheats on you/you contract a terminal illness. Whatever.

Give your mum a break.

Man the f**k up.