ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No Brainer (literally)

Saw this on Comet/Halfrauds car park and thought I'd get a pic to share it with you guys. Looks like their wing mirror has been twatted off, and they've taped it down (to the door) to stop it banging about when they're driving. I mean, it's not as if it's used for anything is it? :headno:

12168_211799049458_778874458_4056856_1907179_n.jpg

Titanium 182
Well as it's an electric one, they probably think they can attatch it back on at a later date instead of forking out for a new one! Or they probably don't want to rip off the wires before taking it to a garage to get repaired, through finding out that was a mistake and they now have to have it totally re-wired? Don't want exposed wires?

Or they're taking the 'rat look' to a whole new extreme?

Silly driver though lol!

Well as it's an electric one, they probably think they can attatch it back on at a later date instead of forking out for a new one! Or they probably don't want to rip off the wires before taking it to a garage to get repaired, through finding out that was a mistake? Don't want exposed wires?

Or they're taking the 'rat look' to a whole new extreme?

Silly driver though lol!
They could at least tape it in place so they can see s**t in other lanes, it's not road-legal otherwise.

Titanium 182
They could at least tape it in place so they can see s**t in other lanes, it's not road-legal otherwise.

Lol I know buddy, trust me I'm as bemused as you are! I was just thinking of likely stories.

You're right, should have definitely tried to tape it in place!

Astra Twintop
Next door to me had his wing mirror clipped.

Rather than either remove it, or fix it, it hung down and scraped all the paint off the door!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
its amazing how many wing mirrors we sell at work! usually to women too...

The sun visor thing in the back window says to me they have children, which means somebody actually let the idiot breed. We're all doomed.

Never above 25mpg
I thought it looked like some animal wearing wally's jumper had been splatted against the door!

Funny though

S23

The Cleee-O
Savage. Can't see the logic in that at all, when I knocked off my old Lupo's mirror I gaffa taped it back on with black tape, was a black car, didn't even notice it :D. JDM style gone wrong if you ask me. A bad copy of the stiches/cable ties used to hold bumpers together? lol. :rasp:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yes it would!

you dont need a passenger wing mirror! if there is not one fitted you dont need one, if they took it off completely then they would pass a mot...

lots of cars didnt used to come with passenger wingmirrors...