ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No Don hasn't been sacked...

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Just thought I'd reintroduce myself, the majority of you know me but as I have now been promoted to area rep I thought I'd post this before multiple posts asking about it.

Unfortunately Don hasn't been sacked ;) so we still have to put up with him, instead we are sharing the position as it's a large area and Don felt a helping hand would be nice.

Want to thank Don for the nomination and just say that if you have any idea's, suggestions or need any help then feel free to PM me or Don.

That's all for now folks :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Just thought I'd reintroduce myself, the majority of you know me but as I have now been promoted to area rep I thought I'd post this before multiple posts asking about it.

Unfortunately Don hasn't been sacked ;) so we still have to put up with him, instead we are sharing the position as it's a large area and Don felt a helping hand would be nice.

Want to thank Don for the nomination and just say that if you have any idea's, suggestions or need any help then feel free to PM me or Don.

That's all for now folks :)

Good to have you on board mate. I might ask Luke if he can amend your title to 'B&Q bodge it meister!!' ;)

I am still here along with Matt so if you want anything we are both contactable.

Next big meet is going to be ClioSport Saturday...but Matt and I will have a think about next meet coming up. Thanks everyone for your support.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Who wants my number for the convoy meet? Or am I going to sit in the services again?

Sorry again mate...oversight on my part. Thought you were with Leon...then saw Leon on his own and wasnt able to contact you. Pm it us both if that helps and I will pm you mine.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Congrats on the new role, does Don get any use of the cup as part of this?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Can your dad come...he's a better laugh than you...and aint bothered with detailing :rasp: ;)
Yea il ask him but he did say the Matt should be area rep on his own because you were s**t at parking people.... Just saying what he said mate!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Yea il ask him but he did say the Matt should be area rep on his own because you were s**t at parking people.... Just saying what he said mate!

Just spat Oasis out laughing...it was a joke, wasn't it? ;)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Just spat Oasis out laughing...it was a joke, wasn't it? ;)
No mate he couldn't belive that a man of your age could get a couple of little clio's to line up straight! The c2 group were pointing and laughing. ;)

Ha yea I was joking!!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Matts batty boy tea party!!:rasp:

You wish :rasp:

when do i get a ticket for that!!!!

You have season ticket if that happens...in exchange for reduced parts prices! ;)

We are currently in liaison for the next main meet so will let you know once sorted out.

Also, the second Monday of every month is the regular meet...so its perfect for Matt to get his own back on you evil lot!!! :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Decided between what?? mc'donalds or ice skating??;)

If you want to Ice Skate in Telford...they've got a temporary plastic thing which cant be used when its raining.

We need to work out date, location and time...if we did same thing all the time...you'd soon be bored. Don't worry Matt and I intend on keeping the West Mids as one of the best (if not THE best) ClioSport region in the UK...