ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No idea what this pipe is for

04-182

ClioSport Club Member
  AB Clio 182
Hi, I've recently got a new Clio 182 which I bought as a blind gamble off ebay and as expected it has faults (it was cheap so knew there would be issues).

whilst checking it over today down the back of the engine I've found a damaged pipe (brake servo vacuum I've found out) and a well and truly melted one as per the picture. Can someone tell me what this one is for please? heater drain vent, cabin vent ???

Thanks in advance.

ruined pipe..JPG

Got a project on my hands now.. (wish id kept my last one though)

Big_Steve_T

ClioSport Club Member
Hi, I've recently got a new Clio 182 which I bought as a blind gamble off ebay and as expected it has faults (it was cheap so knew there would be issues).

whilst checking it over today down the back of the engine I've found a damaged pipe (brake servo vacuum I've found out) and a well and truly melted one as per the picture. Can someone tell me what this one is for please? heater drain vent, cabin vent ???

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 1460677

Got a project on my hands now.. (wish id kept my last one though)

scuttle panel drain hole

04-182

ClioSport Club Member
  AB Clio 182
follow up question. Does anyone know where i can get a replacement brake servo vacuum hose/pipe from please? The one on mine, apart from having holes in seems to be a right bodge job at the manifold end and 3 bits and a dent half way down towards the mc.

Attachments

• joint.jpg
    joint.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 138
  • manifold end.jpg
    manifold end.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 150

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
follow up question. Does anyone know where i can get a replacement brake servo vacuum hose/pipe from please? The one on mine, apart from having holes in seems to be a right bodge job at the manifold end and 3 bits and a dent half way down towards the mc.
Yep that's a right bodge, get an ad up in the wanted section someone on here will help you out. @Mbeau is/was breaking a 182 recently

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I did sell the servo and vacuum pipe to @MRBILLYUK, but his brake issues have been resolved and I don't think he used them in the end. Cheers @DomP182
I do have one , the only problem is I took a load of stuff to my Mums for storage up in her attic and with her being elderly I've made her isolate herself so she doesn't come out and I don't go in.
So until this corona virus thing is over I have no access to it.

04-182

ClioSport Club Member
  AB Clio 182
Thanks for all the replies guys. All greatly appreciated. The more bits i fond on this one the more i'm tempted to sell it and buy a different one lol. For the heat shield, do you mean the main black one against the bulk head or one over the exhaust manifold like the one in picture. Apologies for all the question but hard to work out whats missing. Is the heat shield like this one?
1585991306679.png

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member

I have just been in contact with @midge, and he has one, and is prepared to post it.

I will send you a PM with his phone number.

For reference, the std PH2 172 & 182 share the same vacuum hose 6000073687.