ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No radio signal??

Clio 182 FF
Just bought a clio 182 which didn't come with a headunit. So I purchased a Pioneer HU, linked it all up fine etc, all works except I get no radio signal whatsover, the connection isn't loose as I tested it all before I shoved it back into place.

Popped it round to the local car audio place near me, and they advised that it the aerial might have corroded, as everything is connected fine and still no signal.

I'm going to try a new aerial, but my car has the Factory Fitted Sat Nav - meaning the aerial is a GPS and AM/FM version. The Sat Nav is working fine still, and when I mentioned this to the guys at the car audio place they said only the AM/FM part may have corroded and the GPS may be on its way out also.

Does this seem feasible and where would I be bale to get a new GPS and AM/FM aerial other than going directly to Renault? eBay search brings up all kinds of rubbish lol.

Clio 182 FF
Anyone have a part number for the aerial base unit which is compatible with my sat nav?

Looked on eBay, but they're all the standard aerial, not surprising as only 42 182's came with the Factory Fitted sat nav!

Alos does nayone have any good websites for Renault parts? Thanks in advance :)