ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No Rinse and off I go finally with my new tub of Dodo...

clio cup 172
have been busy today. washed with No Rinse (we have a hose pipe ban!). Clayed with green. Polished with SRP. Sealed with NSC. Juiced up with Do Do. All by hand as it is raining on and off and there is not enough room in the garage! bloody arms and shoulders are killing me! Results have made me very happy. Although i did keep licking the wax as it smelt soooo nice...
icon_razz.gif

GetAttachment2.jpg
[/img]
After No Rinse and claying. ready for the next stages...

clay.jpg

state of that clay! i thought the car was pretty good and not too contaminated!!!
dodo.jpg

Highly lovely Dodo. yum

DSCF0100.jpg

Rain stops so out it comes for after photos...
[/img]
DSCF0099.jpg

DSCF0098.jpg
[/img]

i could not believe how well that No Rinse works.
icon_biggrin.gif

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
no rinse, fook that for a game of toy soldiers, looks clean in the pics though.

clio cup 172
no rinse, fook that for a game of toy soldiers, looks clean in the pics though.

thats what i thought matey! Till i was turned to the dark side this week by another pro detailing website. Amazing stuff, and does not scratch the paint. :approve:

clio 182
is that dodo juice blue velvet u have used there matey? if so try usin purple haze first and then look at your results with blue velvet on top :)

clio cup 172
wots purple haze? must say i am impressed with the dodo. have used 476 for years and still will use it for its durability and shine for the winter months...

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
errm.. okay that didnt help haha, what is it? A shampoo/wipe/spray detailer?

clio cup 172
you just mix it with water and wipe on wipe off with micofibre cloths. i was not convinced until I used it. very good stuff.

I'm sure it is very good stuff, but I just won't use it. Anything I can do (owning a red car that shows EVERYTHING) to not incurr marring, I will do.

There may be a hose pipe ban, but there isn't a bucket of water ban ;)