ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No Video signal on NVidia Quadro2 card

500bhp Scoob
Just been given the dell machine i spoke about last week, it has an Nvidia Quadro 2 card inside.. boots up fine, hear it go into windows etc, but I'm getting no video signal to the monitor.

I noticed on the card it says monitor 1 is DVI output, so I bought one of them DVI to VGA adaptors so I can just run a standard monitor on it, but I'm still getting absolutely no video signal, not even when it first gets booted up.

I've tried plugging into the 2nd output which is VGA but that gives the same results.

Any ideas on what I can do? Its doing my head in as I can't see what the box is doing, can't even get into the bios, as nothing comes up.

Cheers

Mondeo ST TDci
got another monitor to try? if it has vga and dvi, it should try to put signal into the vga 1st. connect it to vga and reboot.
your monitor does have only one input? some can take 2 at once... and its easy to accidently set it to the wrong input!

500bhp Scoob
problem found :) stupid card was half hanging out lol.

just plugged it back in and its working straight away

500bhp Scoob
pain in the backside as I went and rushed out to buy a DVI to VGA adaptor when I didn't need it...

Well not straight away... paid £4.50 for it when they are no doubt a fair bit cheaper on the bay...
oh well, got 2 monitors for it anyway, just means I can set it up tonight :)