ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noise from the footwell? (esp under accel)

?
I recently fitted some sub wiring for a active sub in the boot, now part of this involved removing(/attacking viciously) the grommet that held the boot release cable (in between the passenger footwell and the engine bay). Now, i swear ever since then my car has got louder and engine noise is coming from the footwell...

Is there any sort of filler i can buy to fill the gap up and deaden the sound? Its really made my car louder from the inside.

BMW M135i
This is why you don't remove the grommet to force the power cable through as you'll never get it back in.

?
The power cable is too thick to even think about getting the gromet back in. Oh well, the jobs good and its not even visible :)

?
Oh btw, it wasnt the bonnet release cable. it was the brake line grommet i think lol (clear whiteish coloured tube with liquid in it?)