ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

noises over speed bumps

Clio 182
I have s**t loads of speed humps where i live but today while going over one the front suspension seem to make a loud noise. Do you think i should worry about this?

Guess so....loud noise isn't very helpful tho tbh.......just do a visual inspection of them, check nothing is broken etc...what sorta speed did you take the speed bump at?

Could be a number of things dependant on the speed you were going etc etc.

Does the car still drive and handle ok?

If you aren't confidant checking it yourself or don't know what you are looking for take it to a garage and tell them you front of you car made a loud noise.....

Clio 182
i never take them at speed only 5mph max i have just taken it out for a drive and it seems to be less grippy but it could be the weather. I have got a big drive tomorrow so i hope it goes ok.....

I'd make loud noises if someone rolled me over some of the speed bumps.

Outrageous - ones near us, well, I know for a fact my Williams would get stuck.. it's so sharp! (They're the plastic fake things).