ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia 6500 classic

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I used to have one then upgraded to a nokia 6300, better phone in everyway and saved £100 from selling it.

182 Trophy
yeah I have one, I find battery is fine unless i want to listen to music or use it for a few hours for anything, then I find it only lasts barely a day. its supposed to be 9 days!?!

Other than that I love the phone :)

ST
Battery life is rubbish, tho between my 6300 and my blackberry i'm literally on the phone all day with work..i sometimes had to charge it twice a day tho unfortunately i smashed my 6500c on Xmas eve and after loosing my 8800 sirocco just after new year i just bought a 6300 BLACK, as DrRollo says its a better phone in every way, the only things the 6300 lacks in is its internal memory and inability to save things in the preditive memory for texting..

Tho i'm due and upgrade as of now so probably gonna get an 8800 arte..