ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N80

Golf GTI 1.8T
andy_con said:
LOL

cause it does.

cool :D

thats just w**k that they have to make a shutter sound because of perverts etc, sometimes you dont want a sound.

do digi cams make a sound if you dont want them too?? its pethetic.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
M1TCH said:
cool :D

thats just w*nk that they have to make a shutter sound because of perverts etc, sometimes you dont want a sound.

do digi cams make a sound if you dont want them too?? its pethetic.

na my digi cam at work dont

Golf GTI 1.8T
*N80 UPDATE*

right well got a call from an orange girl today, they wanted my card details for some gay reason it didnt save or something.

I thought this was rather weird as she said I had paid successfully when I phone although it took a while to submit because of system problems.

So I phoned at 4:15 - operator asked if I could call later because of a system problem.

ok so I just phoned - first atempt the operator asked for a reference number, which I didnt have so he hung up on me grr

2nd time - operator asked me to ring again cos he couldnt open my info, system problem.

3rd time lucky - she opened my details and then said she didnt understand what I had been asked for, there was a note on my file saying card details werent saved or something :S got her supervisor over and after a short hold told me that the phone had got stuck in the system and she was emailing dispatches to send it so not to worry about the call..... STRANGE!!

anyway checked my bank account and the £49 hasnt gone out so hopefully she bypassed it and I havent gotta pay for the phone haha :)

only annoying thing, it wont come till friday now as its being sent tomorrow :D and if it dont come they will be getting some words!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
300 mins 500 txts for £35.

i was on 200/500 for £30 but always had bilss of £50+.

I think this should help as I just looked at my last bill and I did 263 mins and 468 txts and the bill was £51.09 so I got charge £15 for 68 mins extra calls!!

deal! :D

Mini Cooper S sport
Well I've ordered mine too! Spoke to Orange and after being cut off lots of times, finally sorted out a contract I'm happy with. I can't be arsed to wait til June to get it on O2.

I've got it for £100, 12 month contract, £25 a month, 100 minutes, 100 texts (I don't use that much of either, so low line rental was better for me) and it arrives tomorrow. Originally they told me it would cost me £280 to upgrade - I don't bloody think so. That was the deal I was going to go with on O2 anyway, so I'm happy.

YAY

Golf GTI 1.8T
£25 for 100 mins 100 txts, hardly seems worth it :S how can you make that little amount of calls a month, its it possible? lol

Mini Cooper S sport
M1TCH said:
£25 for 100 mins 100 txts, hardly seems worth it :S how can you make that little amount of calls a month, its it possible? lol

Because for the majority of the time I'm either at work or at home, where I have landlines! I'll see how it goes, I can always change the tariff after 6 months if I go massively over. I'm on talk 120 at the moment and don't go over the minutes hehe.

Mobile phones melt your brain, don't you know ;)

Golf GTI 1.8T
lol. I choose to ignore that!!

but on 120 which is what I was on for the first year i had 250 txts.

then last year I went to the 200 mins,

this year 300 mins haha a worrying pattern there whoops!

Mini Cooper S sport
M1TCH said:
lol. I choose to ignore that!!

but on 120 which is what I was on for the first year i had 250 txts.

then last year I went to the 200 mins,

this year 300 mins haha a worrying pattern there whoops!

You talk too much! I've checked with Orange and it's a good tariff for me - I usually use about 60 mins a month and 80-ish texts.

(oh dear Barca have just scored again, Arsenal are fooked...)

Golf GTI 1.8T
most companys have a 48 hour policy, so if you order it now, it might be sent tomorrow and be with you either friday or sat.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well i got my upgrade from o2 the other day a sony ericsson z520i but im sending it back coz its want, they dont have the n80 but they do have the n91

Golf GTI 1.8T
12 months. I cant be doing 18 months with the same phone, most phones dont even last that long!

cant beleive this thread is so long for one phone lol.

Right just ordered an.................... N80! he he

I've got orange pay as you go at the min so keeping the same number.

Went for 12 month contract, 200 mins / 500 texts £30

Mini Cooper S sport
Jay said:
Right just ordered an.................... N80! he he

I've got orange pay as you go at the min so keeping the same number.

Went for 12 month contract, 200 mins / 500 texts £30

Sounds good to me! Did you get it free?

They said to me that if it's ordered before 5pm you usually get it the next day, so I guess you should get it on Friday.

Aww we can all be N80 buddies..who wants a video call? :D

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Racing Blue said:

They said to me that if it's ordered before 5pm you usually get it the next day, so I guess you should get it on Friday.

Yeah, you sheep! ;) :p

Played with it quite a lot this evening and still impressed. :)

Mini Cooper S sport
sn00p said:
Yeah, you sheep! ;) :p

Played with it quite a lot this evening and still impressed. :)

I've been waiting for this phone since last October I'll have you know! :rasp: That was when my contract was up and I saw it on the Nokia site.

Citroen DS3 DSport
The 3250 will be returned to o2 tomorrow and I'll try get the N80 from them instead. Decision is made.

Golf GTI 1.8T
It dont look that big, but is gonna be different for me compared to my flip samsung.

pic010.jpg

Racing Blue said:

Paid £49, but I'm in desperate need for a contract phone (costing me loads on pay as you go). So didn't mind to much.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Jay said:
Paid £49, but I'm in desperate need for a contract phone (costing me loads on pay as you go). So didn't mind to much.

I was in the same position mate! Topping up far too often!

My first contract phone was the orange nk502 "banana phone" way back in 96! Ahhh memories.....

C

Cupster

I am waiting for 3 to release the N80, they keep asking me to upgrade from 6680 to 6280. Might just do it cos it was a good offer, I dunno. If I wait, the N80 will probably have a price against it to upgrade.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
im still waiting for someone of post a pic taken with the n80.

wana compair with my n91

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
all i need now for my n91 is a way to connect it to the clio radio - like the ipod has the itrip.

hopefully soon someone will do something