ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N93

Does anyone actually have one on here yet?

Im thinking of going for the plunge as i can consolidate my current contracts with one and really want this phone LOL!

looks the s**t :) but possibly a bit big LOL

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I would think very hard before you buy one.

Go to a carphonewarehouse and ask to see one working.

mk1 RSi
ive had one since the beggining of the month, and i love it. does everything i ask it to and the features are great. few pointless ones like a barcode scanner? apparently to get websites and phone numbers from barcodes. still picture qualitys great, video is even better, real camcorder quality as it runs at 30fps. i love the idea of being able to plug it straight into your tv via 3 pin scart. it is a bit big yea, but i get on with it well and it doesnt really bother me. only downside is the memory it has a 128 mb mini sd card with it which is a bit small if you want to use the video camera alot, and you also have 64 mb on the phone. but i just bought a 2gb one of ebay for 20quid.