ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N95 or Motorola Z8?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I wouldn't touch a motorola phone with a bargepole.

Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter crap.

Made for americans who don't know any better.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Actually the Z8 is more sony ericsson than motorola.

It uses UIQ3

http://my-symbian.com/uiq3/compare.php

If it was me id go Z8, because UIQ is a better OS than S60.

But the N95 is techically better.

Oooh.....didn't know that, have they got many phones based on UIQ?

Maybe they're taking the hint that their UI is shite which has always been a shame because they have made some nice looking phones.

Is UIQ any more stable than S60 given that they're both symbian based? Is it slow?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
I mite be a little biased here but Z8 ;)

I have one in my hands right now hehe, infact ive had one for a year now :eek:

Last edited:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Brilliant video playback!

If you want to see a clip of it PM me.

Moto.JPG

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
The video playback on the Z8, i have a short clip showing the quality of it!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Has!!!

Have you got tomtom running?
I have many questions!!

You working for sendo?

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
The video playback on the Z8, i have a short clip showing the quality of it!

always looks good on the phone, does on my n95, but it looses some quality if i put it on the laptop.

what mp camera has the z8 got?

Roadster Coupe
Where the hell u get one of those Z8's? lol I want one! they aint even out yet, supposed to be released in May but think the date has been forwarded.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Where the hell u get one of those Z8's? lol I want one! they aint even out yet, supposed to be released in May but think the date has been forwarded.

aaaahh ;)

The joys of working at Motorola

Ive been working on this for the last year.
Super product, cant wait for it to be released.

T

thecremeegg

Have they improved their shocking build quality yet? I had a V630 or something and it went back for repairs 4 times, each differnt faults. I eventually got a new one, was DOA!
Suffice to say, never having another motorola

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Just got the N95, my first Nokia and not that impressed but sure if it all works properly it will be fine.

New RAZR2 looks a nice phone but summer release.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
well im typing this on ma n95. Best phone lve owned ! Only downside is battery, but thats only if u constantly use all the features like gps video music internet radio etc.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'd be interested in buying one of these if it runs TT ok, from what I've seen and read it looks like a cool phone.