ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia predictive text

Renault Clio 16v
Eurgh! my 5800 i've ruined the predictive text with new words i did by mistake, wish it was like my old n95 where it would only store so many new words!!!!!

Any one know how to wipe the memory? just tried updating , dont really wqant to factory reset if i have to :(

Golf GTI 1.8T
I hate that, mine always says without fail. 'wov' instead of 'you' as far as I know i've never put wov in. lol

Golf R/Leon FR
you have to type the correct word in over and over until it recognises the right word it correct.

i used to do it on my old samsung, so hopefully it'll work lol

Titanium Clio 182
Do a backup, of messages, contacts etc.
Turn the phone off.
Hold the red, green and camera buttons together, and power it back up. Keep holding the 3 buttons til it comes up with the 'country' screen.
Should work.

Will ask you to re-enter country, date and time once it starts up.

There is a way to clear the dictionary by deleting a hidden file, but needs to be connected to a PC. Also, for words you use more often typing them in about 4 times in a row sometimes sets it as default.