ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

non-cupped 182s are RUBBISH!!!!

Clio 182 cup'd
Im sure that if this common fault with the suspension was such a problem Renault would have recalled them by now, seeing as it changes the handling so dramatically!

Someone either pressed the gas too hard, or touched the brake, or was even going too fast!

Tangoed Works
s**t mate hope you get sorted, but you should have chosen a better title for the thread

"dont be a tight arse when it comes to maintenence of your car"

Lee

BMW M2C
think rear suspension had gone to pot, i read somewhere that leaking rear shocks can result in a very jumpy rear?

Common on 182s. Mine went after 18k. They leaked dry which obviously gave them no damping at all. I traded the car in and left the garage to replace them. The rear end pogos around if the dampers have failed.

If you knew something wasn't right at the rear you shouldn't have been driving it. Or at least taking it very easy.

Clio 172 mk2
Sorry to hear about the incident....lucky it's just the car fooked

TBH I've foud the 172 handling to be very predicatable...often problems are to do with tyre choice/inflation and suspension.