ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non RS hub VS RS hub

Basically I have a question that I'm hoping somebody with the right knowledge can help me with. I have searched to find the answer but was unsuccessful.

Let me explain my situation. I have bought a Clio 182 that I don't think has had much love given to it over the past few years.
I have a set of coil overs off a non sport and can get my hands on a set of Brembo calipers taken from a 406 coupe rather cheap. I know they aren't the newest of deigns but for the money and taking into consideration that my calipers are past it, it's worth a punt.

Now, onto the question;

1# - Aside from the strut and caliper bolt spacing which will be addressed by the coil overs and Brembos;
Are there any differences between RS and non RS hubs such as track width, ball joint lug.. etc?

The hub I'd be using is taken off a mk2 ph2 1.2 so I know the standard drive shafts will be Ok to use.

Disclaimer- I think the Non RS coilovers will be more than up to the job, They where fitted to my DCI for a few thousand miles.

Kind regards,
Cory.