ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

None-Starter Help

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Hiya,

Looking for some advice from people who've done stripped track cars, specifically on the PH1.

I took my PH1 off the road some 18 months ago with the intention of doing the usual track spec conversion, after reassembling the car this past week I've found the car to not start.

From what I've found:
The car cranks
No fuel coming out of rail so no injector pulse
The fuel cut off switch is not active
Fuel pump primes
Crank sensor is returning 250 ohms and the circuit over pins 24/54 have continuity, so assume it's receiving a speed signal ( I don't have CLIP unfortunately)
The engine ground is fine, I've also tried running an extra ground with jump leads

Most critically I have no immobiliser light (Emphasis on none at all here, even when you switch it off), no indicators/hazards and no locking (Via key or button inside)

The lack of immobiliser light leads me to believe the UCH isn't quite right, but it's not been touched since the car was taken off the road.

I've stripped down the interior plastics and removed a few items like the interior lights, the Airbag computer and the radio - I've not cut any wires most important. I have ran my own earths for the 4 ground wires off the main loom. The speedo works and so do the headlights.

Appreciate any insight to anybody who might have had the same sort of problems.

Regards
Paul

Last edited: